Movies, Music, Books, pick a media in the list that follows…
My Top 11 Picks for Entertainment at Home Summer 2016
There are links in the page that will allow to you purchase these items to enjoy for yourself.
Affiliates are part of my income. I may receive some compensation from the links and ads in this page if you make a purchase. There that’s done.
- Number 1 in movies is Gods of Egypt, read the reviews watched multiple trailers, perfect match for the guy in my house. “Gerard Butler and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau star as rival gods locked in an epic battle to decide the fate of the universe in this thrilling fantasy-adventure.” Option to rent or buy in HD. Gods of Egypt
Want to see the best of my work each week, subscribe and get a freebie (pattern, pdf, etc.)
- Number 3 is My Brilliant Friend, Book 1 “A modern masterpiece from one of Italy’s most acclaimed authors, My Brilliant Friend is a rich, intense, and generous-hearted story about two friends, Elena and Lila. Ferrante’s inimitable style lends itself perfectly to a meticulous portrait of these two women that is also the story of a nation and a touching meditation on the nature of friendship.”, My Brilliant Friend from Neapolitan Novels
Number 4 I’ll be playing this CD via Amazon Prime Music digital mp3. He’s a local talent from Tishomingo Oklahoma area. If I’m Honest Blake Shelton
I still have some vinyl. Love getting MP3’s with purchase.
- Number 5 The Avett Brothers, I know a close family member who loves to see them in concert. While they don’t play where I live I can still enjoy their music this summer.
Magpie Dandelion Avett Brothers
- Number 6 is for the grandsons to watch Kung Fu Panda 3 Will be making this a purchase to watch multiple times over the coming year.
- Number 7 is for the man in the house who collects Star
Wars memorabilia, movies and figures. Star Wars The Force Awakens Theatrical Cut This will fit right into the massive collection.
- Number 8 is for my daughter and me to laugh our way through. We’ve seen it in theatres and now want a personal viewing so we can be loud. Pride Prejudice and Zombies
- Number 9 is for the older grandsons, they’ve seen all the others repeatedly and this will fill a gap between the end of baseball season and school starting in August. Transformers Age of Extinction
- Number 10 is one I’ve seen pieces on television and it’s currently number one at Amazon. I’ll be getting this for myself. Hamilton Original Broadway Recording (explicit) I’m sure I’ll enjoy it for multiple plays and hours of music.
- Number 11 is to not leave out the littlest grandson. He likes to dance to music and play drums so this should be a great fit for when he spends the night. 100 Singalong Songs for Kids by Cedarmont
- When I’m not reading, or watching entertainment I’m in the garden, in the kitchen, or upstairs in the studio. You can be sure I have music going somewhere in the house thanks to Amazon. I don’t hunt for missing CD’s, change channels to avoid commercials or get static reception anymore.
- [wysija_form id=”1″]